Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Speed.Strength.Agility Forums Public Forum Would this program be good if you had a previous injury?

• Would this program be good if you had a previous injury?

Posted by Lance06 on March 13, 2024 at 5:24 pm

I am planning to get the 9 week program soon, and I’ve been telling my friend to check the program out too. He broke his leg (I think fibia) last season and is just getting back in the swing of things. Can this program help him get his strength back? He wants to jump back into football when he goes to college, but I don’t know how well his leg will do.

Lance06 replied 4 months, 1 week ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • TylerL

March 13, 2024 at 5:32 pm

As long as they’re healed and healthy, I can’t see it being a problem. I’d take it up with their doctor first to make sure they’re good for any programs like this.

• Lance06

March 15, 2024 at 4:35 pm

Yeah I told him to speak with his doctor to see if doing a program like this is possible for him. It’s really up to his doctor anyway, but if he gets the go ahead he’s taking the plunge into the 9 week program here.

• Clark

March 14, 2024 at 1:11 pm

I don’t think it’ll be a problem as long as you’re already over the injury and or healed up. Most people will tell you to stray away from any type of strenuous activity, but this program should help you get your body back in good shape after said injury.

• Lance06

March 15, 2024 at 4:37 pm

Thanks! He’s fully healed right now, but has been doing low impact workouts for the time being as he’s very paranoid about re-injury. I told him to ask his doctor if it would be okay to do a program like this.