Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Speed.Strength.Agility Forums Public Forum Welcome to the public forum!

• Welcome to the public forum!

Posted by admin@speedstrengthagility.com on December 21, 2021 at 4:47 am

This forum is for general questions and discussions for those who have purchased a program and those who are intrigued and want to find out more.

Feel free to introduce yourself or ask questions!

Lance06 replied 4 months, 1 week ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • admin@speedstrengthagility.com

Administrator
    March 8, 2024 at 12:09 am

Welcome to all the new members joining us from AZYS!

• Clark

March 11, 2024 at 6:42 pm

Hi, Clark here! I’m 38 year old, and used to partake in sports growing up. I sadly am not one for sports these days, but my son is in love with sports, and especially enjoys basketball, baseball and football.

Can you guys shed more light on your agility program? I’m very interested in hearing more about your program and how it can benefit my son and his future in sports.

And hey, I may even be interested in trying some of this out as a sort of workout.

And it’s nice to meet you Gene! 🙂

• admin@speedstrengthagility.com

Administrator
    March 12, 2024 at 7:18 pm

Great to meet you, as well! Have you enrolled in any of the courses yet for your son? And, yes, you should try out the course, too!

• Clark

March 13, 2024 at 12:39 am

I have not yet, but might be making the purchase soon. I showed it to my son and he sounds interested. And I need to start doing something myself, so might as well give it a try.

• Ricky

March 13, 2024 at 12:28 am

Hi, I’m Ricky. Found the site after doing a google search for strength and agility training. I’ve never used a training program before, but am always looking to improve on my body and skills. I like to play a lot of sports (basketball and baseball, some flag football too), nothing pro, but I want to be able to keep up with all the people that have joined us in recent months.

There’s a lot of younger men and women joining, and I feel old compared to them haha.

Looking forward to learning with you all!

• Lance06

March 13, 2024 at 5:18 pm

Hey guys, I just signed up a few minutes ago, and I am very interested in trying the program you guys have produced. I’ve been playing high school football since middle school and I’m nearing the end of high school life, and am looking to jump into college football.

I’m going to sign up soon so I can be that much more ready for when I go to college.

Oh and my name is Lance. 🙋‍♂️