Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Speed.Strength.Agility Forums Public Forum Is it recommended to get the 9 Week Course?

• Is it recommended to get the 9 Week Course?

Posted by Ricky on March 13, 2024 at 12:36 am

I’m very interested in the program you guys got going on here, but I was curious about the courses. I see the 9 week course includes an extra 4 weeks of reactive drills. What does that exactly entail?

I read it was the same aside from those 4 weeks of drills. Is it best to just go this route over the shorter course? What kind of workouts and tasks would I be partaking in for these 4 weeks of drills?

Ricky replied 2 weeks, 4 days ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Lance06

March 13, 2024 at 5:20 pm

I would go that route, that’s what I plan to do when I have some money saved up. The 5 week program sounds good, but I am interested in the drills they offer in the 9 week program. Plus it’s $20 more, so it’s not a big price hike.

• Clark

March 14, 2024 at 1:12 pm

That’s what I’m planning to go with for my son. I was originally going to do just the 5 week course, but he wants to do the 9 week course, so I’m going to make that happen for him.

• Ricky

March 25, 2024 at 9:42 pm

Thanks for the responses guys, I decided to get the 9 week course instead. This plan gives me more and it’s not like it’s that much more in price, so it’s worth the price imo.