Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Speed.Strength.Agility Forums Public Forum Could you take a secondary 9-week course?

• Could you take a secondary 9-week course?

Posted by TylerL on March 18, 2024 at 7:25 pm

If we finish through the 9-week course, would it be cool to sign up again to keep the training going? Would it be a good idea to revisit the courses after finishing the first 9-week one?

I’m always looking to expand my skillset, and I think continuing to train like this, would be a great way to keep things moving up for me.

With that being said, after the first 9 week course, should I take another 9 weeks?

TylerL replied 3 weeks, 1 day ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Ricky

March 18, 2024 at 7:29 pm

I don’t see why not. The point of these courses is to improve upon speed, strength and agility, so I don’t see why it’d be an issue to do another 9-week course. You might get used to the training though, so changing it up after may be ideal.

• Lance06

March 19, 2024 at 4:02 pm

Same. I think it’d be a good idea to revisit the courses and re-do them. But I do hope they add more courses in the future. Especially more geared towards helping me gain some much needed muscle.

• TylerL

March 21, 2024 at 3:09 pm

Thanks for the responses guys. I’ve decided to get the 9 week course and if all goes well, I may consider doing another 9 week course.